Once autumn arrives, many of us know it has entered the picture because PUMPKINS become all the rage! Yes, pumpkins! It can be an acquired taste but included in the right shape or form in food, it can be a delicious treat.
To get into the fall spirit and spice up your season, here are some of my favourite pumpkin-themed recipes (ones I have made or have tasted and wanted more of):
1) Creamy Pumpkin Pie (courtesy of Canadian Living Magazine): http://bit.ly/w4sC8l
2) Pumpkin Orzo (courtesy of Chatelaine Magazine): http://bit.ly/1fvNWjm
3) Pumpkin Muffins (courtesy of Martha Stewart online): http://martha.ms/19Ezwt6
4) Pumpkin and Corn Risotto (courtesy of Best Health Magazine): http://bit.ly/SzLhEG
5) Pumpkin Griddle Cakes (courtesy of Reader’s Digest): http://bit.ly/TpaAtD
6) Pumpkin Soup with Crispy Sage (courtesy of Foodie Crush): http://bit.ly/vDfwjV