This week is World Mastercard Fashion Week in Toronto and the whole city is buzzing with showcasing designers, wannabe designers, media, PR people, fashion fanatics and more, looking to get a preview of what’s in store for this year’s fall-winter seasons. As a fellow PR professional who is helping to represent 8 designers (yes, I said 8 designers) at Toronto Fashion Week this year, I have created a list of must-have items that are helping me to stay made-up, connected, and healthy during these five days of fashion fun.
Here are the items on The Domestic Peach’s Fashion Week Survival Supplies list (all needed and compact to fit in your purse or computer bag):
Product call from the top left:
1) Bath and Body Works pocket-sized hand sanitizer – Keeping your hands clean in any fashion situation.
2) Elizabeth Grant Skin Care‘s Light Up Your Lips in Soft Pink – Hydrating your lips and adding a dash of subtle colour.
3) Tangle Teezer Compact Styler in Gold – Smoothing and styling your hair in any situation.
4) Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets – For prepping your skin for any photo close-ups.
5) Tide to Go Stain Removing Stick – You never know.
6) Poweradd Portable cell phone charger – Full battery power to return emails, send texts and taking amazing photos.
7) Quo Liquid Liner in Black – Long-lasting pop of liner for your eyes.
8) Cold-FX Daily Defense – Take a couple to keep your immune system up.